Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ed Miller Archive Caption 0001

This is so weird! I can't get used to it. I'm a teenager again, and it feels so weird to have nothing between my legs. After forty years of feeling my cock there, I've got nothing now but a wet little pussy! I can't get used to wearing skirts, either. It feels good, especially when I go without panties. My hairless little cunt is open to the air, and as I walk I can feel the wind blow past my wet pussy. I feel like such a little slut. I feel so sexy, so dirty, knowing that my little bald pussy is so vulnerable, so open to the world. It makes me so horny. When I was a man, my cock would have been rock-hard if I was this horny. Now, all I feel is my pussy juice running down my thighs as I flash my pretty ass and tight cunt, letting people get a glimpse up my skirt at my little teen pussy.
First up from the Archives, the best of the best, Ed Miller. While Mr. Miller may have a problem in his fics of his "surprise twist endings" not really being "surprising" or "twists," he paints some of the most erotic pictures with his words, and add that to an image for captioning, and you've got a fabulous recipe for super-hot TG fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera