Friday, August 31, 2012

Ed Miller Caption Archive 0020

I should've known there would be side effects from a tanning bed I bought at Spells 'R' Us. I bought this thing to look like a bronzed Greek god. These days, though, I'm looking more like a goddess. My cock disappeared weeks ago, and my body just keeps getting more feminine the more I use this thing. My tits keep growing, and my pussy gets wetter and wetter each time. You'd think I would have stopped when I realized my manhood was being sapped away, but I couldn't. I was addicted. And now, as I lay down again on the tanning bed and anticipate it's feminizing rays, I'm wet at the thought of feeling it make me even more of a hot, sexy slut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera