Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ed Miller Archive Caption 0005

I could feel her there, behind me. Her hands on my titties, her hips thrusting into my rounded female ass. She was my girlfriend. Or at lest she had been, a few hours ago when I was still a man. She was supposed to be jealous. She shouldn't want me to cheat on her. Yet here she was, almost forcing me to go down on this guy, to take his smooth hairless dick all the way down my little teen slut throat. I could feel her hands frantically stroking my tits. Her wet pussy sliding against my ass. I knew how hot this made her. I knew that she'd wnat to see this cock go into more than just my mouth. She'd want to see my cute little teenage pussy get spread wide open and fucked. Maybe then she'd let me change back. If I still want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera