Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ed Miller Archive Caption 0008

You want to fuck me, don't you? I know I would have, when I was a man. A girl like this? With these impossible tits, this hot body, this soaking little pussy? I'd have crawled over broken glass to fuck her. And I'm willing. You've got no idea how willing I am. Since I was turned into this little piece of ass, my whole life has been about sex. About being fucked. How could it be anything else, with a body like this? People see me on the street and they know I'm only good for one thing. My tits are too huge, too obvious. This body was made for pleasing men, for attracting their eyes and making their cocks hard. And for satisfying them. Once you're inside me, in my hot cunt, feeling my hips buck under you in pleasure, in ecstasy, you'll know what I mean. You'll shoot your cum inside me and I'll love it, because that's what I'm good for, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera