Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ed Miller Archive Caption 0007

Oh my god, what happened? That new supra-hormonal treatment was supposed to make me MORE masculine, not less! Let me see if my--no, it's gone! It was small before, but now my cock is completely gone, and the only thing in its place is a pussy!
I've got to...wait a minute, that feels good. No, I've got to talk to Docto Laing. Maybe there's time to...wait, that feels really good. My finger up my pussy feels so spectacular! It's so tight, and it feels so good to force it up inside. I wonder...I wonder what it'd feel like to have something bigger there? Something a bit more substantial? Something like a thick, hard cock?
Maybe I will be seeing a nice big dick between my legs today, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera