Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ed Miller Archive Caption 0009

When I agreed to switch bodies with Janey and go to her appointment for her, I had no idea that she was setting me up and that the appointment she had was to be the guest of honor at a gangbang. Janey doesn't seem the sort, but then again she probably just set it up for my benefit. She always said that I'd make a better woman than a man. And a slutty woman, at that.
I don't know if that's true, but there's certainly something to be said for being rammed by a hard cock in the pussy, ass, and mouth all at once. I would never have gone through with this on my own, though, and the question now is, how do I get out of this?
Actually, the question is, do I really want to?
Useless Fact: This is actually one of my hottest fantasies. Even more hot would be my wife watching me get gang-fucked and masturbating furiously, having multiple orgasms from the sight of her girl-husband being rammed by multiple cocks at once.
-Frigga

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera