Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ed Miller Archive Caption 0032

After the transformation, my biggest sexual turn-on was my own newly-female body. I no longer had a cock, and the thought that it was gone, replaced by a smooth bald pussy, made me so horny. The giant breasts on my chest filled my vision whenever I looked down and added to my arousal. I couldn't help but masturbate. The urge would come over me several times daily and I'd strip my clothes off and play with myself until I came. It was completely different now. Instead of stroking my long, hard cock, masturbating now meant playing with my clit or sliding my fingers deep into my wet cunt. I loved to feel that penetration, loved to feel full, so I'd usually start with a finger or two then force more and more up inside of my pussy. I needed it, wherever I was. Sometimes I was almost caught, but the thought of someone walking in on me, seeing my naked female body, just made me hotter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera