Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ed Miller Archive Caption 0004

Some weird feeling seemed to interrupt my nap, and I sat up slowly. Something felt wrong. There was some girl waking up next to me, exactly where Bobby had laid down. She was naked, and her sexy ass was right in my face, but the arousal that sent through me seemed weird. And there was this weight on my chest, and I couldn't feel my cock stiffening at the sight of this girl's sweet ass. As I sat up completely, I realized that it hadn't been a good idea to buy this blanket from Spells R Us. But as Bobby stretched alluringly next to me, arching his back and showing off his female ass to best advantage, I felt my pussy start to flow and my nipples start to harden, and I realized that I probably wouldn't want a refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera