Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ed Miller Archive Caption 0010

A grin broke over my face as I slid my wife's pants down her legs and circled my now-female fingers around her cock. The genie had been just as kind to her as to me! Her dick was thick and hard, and her gaze was locked on the huge, heaving breasts I now had. I could feel her hardon becoming even stiffer and more insistent. I could feel myself getting even wetter between my legs, my tight pussy, so much more sensitive than my own cock had ever been, eager to be penetrated and fucked by my wife's huge tool. I needed it in me, but first I wanted to suck it. I couldn't believe how much I'd changed, how horny I was getting over my wife's new male body, but I couldn't stop it. All I wanted was to feel that hard cock, in ever one of my very female orifices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera