Monday, August 6, 2012

Because there is no higher than "up"

Welcome to the new website for Freya's Transgender Sexual Fantasies.

For those out there who didn't get a chance to meet me when I stepped in to take over the technical operations for Freya, I'm Frigga, your Dominetrix, and I'll be in charge of the website, moderating comments, etc. I'm available on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc. If it's a social network and you'd like to find me, just do an email search for goddessfrigga@gmail.com

(Yes, I just posted my email address publicly. That's how confident I am in my skills as an admin.)

At the moment we're still very much in "alpha," getting things ready, uploading historical stuffs, etc. This step may take some time, as we're uploading all the old assets up to this site, so please be patient!

In the meantime, we welcome any feedback or comments you may have. I've turned on all comments for this feed and you can reach me at goddessfrigga@gmail.com at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera