Friday, August 31, 2012

Ed Miller Caption Archive 0023

It wasn't the fact that he was fucking me that I minded. I'd been using sex-change drugs recreation ally for a while, and I loved being fucked as a woman. It wasn't even the fact that he was fucking me in the ass. It felt gay to take it in the ass, since I was a guy most of the time, but the taboo of it turned me on a bit. I'd been buttfucked before and enjoyed it. Hell, I was enjoying it now. What bothered me was that he was blackmailing me. He'd found out that I liked getting fucked as a woman, and if I didn't keep playing his personal whore, he was going to tell my girlfriend. She had no idea I liked to get a little cock on the side, and I didn't want her to know. So every time he calls, I pop the pill and drive over to his house, feeling my tits  grow in the care on the way, knowing I'm going to be fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera