Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ed Miller Archive Caption 0002

The hard, thrusting cock. The heavy masculine breathing as my lips slide over the pulsing head. The salty tast of pre-cum as I take the dick into my mouth. Ever since I'd been cursed by that gypsy and transformed into a were-woman, this had become as familiar as brushing my teeth.
Each time, it's the same. I feel it coming on and I change minutes later. In public, in private, it doesn't matter. I don't have time to worry about modesty; if I don't get some cum in me within five minutes, I'll be stuck as a girl forever. Either my mouth or my pussy will do, but I opt to suck them off to make sure it happens in time.
Lately, though, I've been having these feelings. Like I should just let it go, let the time run out. Let it all be over, even if I am stuck in this hot little body for the rest of my life. At least then I could feel what it's like to be the woman in a slow, leisurely fuck. This hot little boyd, this tight pussy. They feel so good. If I hold off just a little longer, it'll be too late. I can turn around and present my hot little ass to this stranger with the shaved cock, here on the crowded bus, I can let hm fuck me, spill his seed in me. But no, I guess I'm too hot. He's about to come.
Well, there's always next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera