Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ed Miller Archive Caption 0011

I was trapped. Trapped by Julie and Alex, who had conspired to use my own invention to transform me from a man into a horny girl, but more importantly trapped by my own desire in this hot, female body. My bisexual desires, even though they were part of the transformation process, would never let me give up the pleasure that this body can give me and transform back into the man I was. Julie's hot tongue, sliding across my soft tits, and Alex's thick cock plunging into my hairless pussy drove me to such ecstasy that I couldn't give it up. I was surprised to feel it, but even more surprised at my acquiesence, at my eagerness to feel more. At my irresistible desire to be fucked by Alex and licked by Julie, again and again, to orgasm after orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera