Monday, August 20, 2012

Site modifications

As you can probably see, I've re-jiggered the site design a bit. While I really do like the Dynamic Views that Google rolled out last year, they're a bit system resource intensive and steamroll right over a lot of the finer changes I'd like to make.

Unrelated to that, I've installed a service that allows us to earn a little money whenever you make a purchase on a product that we've talked about on our site. I've got a lot to learn on how it works, but until we come up with a way of allowing people to make gifts or donations from a worldwide audience (and we do have a worldwide audience) this is the best way to monetize to keep the site going and, perhaps, one day, (maybe) get our own URL! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera