Friday, August 31, 2012

Ed Miller Caption Archive 0022

What have I done? That alien artifact that turned me from a man into a woman makes my tits bigger. It turns me on to feel them grow, but I can't undo it. Each time, after my orgasm is through, I look down at them and I'm disgusted at what I've don to my body. They're huge!They were big already, but now they're freakish. Enormous. and really...kind of sexy.
Maybe they're not that bad. They're big, but they do look good. As a matter of fact, just looking at the big tits hanging from my chest is starting to make my little pussy wet. I remember how hard my cock used to get when I saw big tits. Now I've got a pussy instead of a cock, but I still like tits. I especially like to see them get bigger.
These aren't THAT freakish, really. Maybe they could even be a bit bigger yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera