Thursday, September 20, 2012

Kronostar Caption 002

No wonder girls love their tits being played with, the sexy tingles are rockin' my whole body. My gosh, I think he's making mine even bigger. The pleasure keeps rising and I'm afraid I'll pass out if he goes back to my new pussy. Oh please don't let this be a dream as I want to be a woman forever with feelings like this!
It'd started when I visited this massage parlour that offered something more with its many voluptous women on display. I wanted in, but was timid when I entered and somehow got this guy as my masseuse. Disappointment transformed into pleasure as he magically shaped my body and made me their newest employee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera