Friday, August 31, 2012

Ed Miller Caption Archive 0025

When she stuck me like this, she thought it was torture. She meant it to be. I'd cheated on her with some huge-breasted slut, so she turned me into a girl. A horny girl. And each time I let some man fuck my, my tits got bigger. AT first it WAS torture, just like she wanted. But soon, I got to enjoy it. Not just the fucking. That felt good from the beginning, though I hated to admit that I was enjoying having another man's cock in my tight little pussy. I started to enjoy the tits. It made me feel so good to have them. I liked the way people looked at me. Looked at them. As they got bigger and bigger, people stared at my tits even more. I started flashing people, loving to show off my titties, and that just made sure I'd get fucked even more. I started to let guys fuck me not just because I had to, not just because it felt good, but because I wanted my tits to get even bigger. Now, I love what she's done to me. But I'm not done yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera