Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ed Miller Archive Caption 0014

The strangest thing wasn't finding out that my girlfriend was a witch, or admitting to her that I really wanted to be a girl, myself. The strangest thing wasn't the transformation, finding myself suddenly with tits and a pussy, or this feeling, lying here with a cock in my mouth, sucking greedily, while Sandy licks my pussy and guides another guy's cock up my slutty little ass. The strangest thing is the desire. It's so strange. I remember being a man, focusing on women's bodies. I'd never been gay. Big tits and pussies made me horny, even if I was thinking about HAVING big tits and a pussy while I was fucking them. But now, I'm a woman. I've got tits. I've got a wet little pussy. Now I see a hard, jutting cock and it makes me wet. I see a dick, and I can't think about anything but sucking it, getting it inside me. My cunt or my ass, whatever. It's so weird to desire cocks, to get horny looking at them. But once I'm here, with a cock in my mouth or my ass (or both), all the strangeness seems to melt away, leaving me as nothing more than a cock-worshiping slut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera