Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ed Miller Archive Caption 0012

OK, you caught me. You turned me into a girl and brought me to this party because you wanted to see me squirm, but you didn't figure I'd get off on it like I did. As I walked into the party, all the guys were checking me out. I could see them undressing me with their eyes, staring at my hot tits and my sexy ass. It made me so horny. I slipped away from you and went to a back bedroom with the first guy to chat me up. I could see how hard he was, how much he wanted me. It made me so hot to know he wanted to fuck me, even though I knew I was really a man. As soon as the door shut behind us, I was naked, my sexy little body bared so I could display it to him. In a flash, I was down on my knees, sucking dick like a pro. And that's when you walk in on us. But I'm not going to stop. You can leave without me. As hot as it makes me to be lusted after, to see how hard my body makes guy's dicks, I don't think I ever need to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera