Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ed Miller Archive Caption 0013

Oh my god, I really made them HUGE this time. It's always the same. It turns me on to see them getting bigger, to see these huge tits growing out of my flat, male chest as I cross the line from man to woman. But it's like a drug. To get off, I need more and more. The first time, they were just little nubs, but it turned me on so much to have tits at all that I came almost the moment I started fingering my hairless little pussy. These days, I find myself making them so big that it's hard to walk. And each time, I love it. I get off on it the whole time they're growing, the whole time my cock is shrinking away, disappearing up into my crotch as it's replaced by the tight, wet pussy I love to feel between my legs. Each time, I love running one hand over them while the other is masturbating my female body furiously, fingering my wet pussy as the wet squelching sounds indicate how desperately aroused I am as a girl. But the minute I come, feeling the ecstasy spread from my burning cunt through the rest of my female body, I feel the dropping feeling in my stomach. The more I change, the harder it is to change back. Each time I go further, make my titties bigger, and that turns me on while I'm doing it, but after I've come, I wonder if this is the time that I've gone TOO far, that I can't get back to my old male self and I'm stuck this way, with these giant titties on my chest, forever. I don't mind while I'm doing it. Actually, the thought of being stuck like this actually turns me on while they're growing, and while I'm fingering my pussy like some mad slut. But once I've had my orgasm, felt my cunt spasming around my finger in that gorgeous release, I worry about explaining this to my friends and family, about living with these huge THINGS hanging off my chest, good only for sex and nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera