Friday, August 31, 2012

Ed Miller Caption Archive 0021

I pulled my panties up tight against my flat crotch. It felt weird not to have my cock there, but the sheer, almost transparent fabric rubbing up against my pussy lips made my nipples crinkle. I was so smooth and hairless now. The image of myself in the mirror, soft and feminine, made my pussy wet. Wow, it made me this horny just to know that I'm a woman now. How horny will I be when I finish dressing and go out to find a man to fuck me? When I feel his hands roaming over my body, gripping my ass cheeks. Sliding over my new breasts. How good will it feel when his cock slides inside me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera