Friday, August 31, 2012

Ed Miller Archive Caption 0019

Like what you see? I like showing it to you. Ever since I traded in my old male body for this sexy new female one, I haven't been able to resist shwoing off my big tits and sexy ass. Flashing guys like you, stripping off my bikini top so that you can look at my tits, it's just such a turn-on for me. The fact that you can look at me, with my skimpy thong bikini bottoms pulled down on my mound, barely covering my slit, and see a hot, fuckable girl makes me so horny. I see the hlook of desire in your eyes as you stare at my body. I see your hard cock in your pants as you mentally fuck me, and my pussy gets hot and wet in anticipation. It turns me on so much to see you look at me, to know you want to stick your hard dick inside me, that I'll let you do it to me however you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera