Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ed Miller Archive Caption 0038


No, I don't think you'll be getting by me that easy. You'll have to work for it.

See, I've adjusted quicker than you thought. You probably expected me to sit around and lament the loss of my dick for days, but since you left me alone, I've been having lots of fun as a girl. I've even gone out and found some guys to fondle these bit tits and fuck my pussy.

Of course, I had to borrow some of your clothes. they don;t fit quite the same do they? You just don't quite have the tits and ass I do. Look how short this skirt is! It's really scandalous.

But you know what to do. I still haven't had lesbian sex. If you want to get past me start licking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera