Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ed Miller Archive Caption 0033

I woke up slowly. Everything felt...different. My eyes opened, and I wondered why long blonde hair was blocking my view. I looked down and saw swellings...mounds on my chest. Tits. Suddenly it all came flooding back, and I pushed myself into an upright position against the headboard, almost panicked. The accident at the lab. The transformation from a man into a woman. The mind-numbing, crippling horniness. The need to be filled, to have a hard cock in my tight hairless pussy. The feeling of fulfillment, of ecstasy when I let a man fuck me. How I went wild with sexual abandon, presenting my pussy and ass for the use of every man I could find. It had been torturous at first, but a smile broke over my face as I realized that it was an exquisite torture I would now get to repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera