Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ed Miller Archive Caption 0029

"This?" she asked as she fondled the breasts of the blonde I'd never seen before. "This is my LAST boyfriend. He liked fucking me just as much as you do, back when he had a dick. He was into all the kinky things we did together, and when I told him he could be a girl, he jumped at the chance. It turned me on to see him change, to see him become soft and feminine, to see him grow tits that were bigger than mine. I enjoyed feminizing him so much that when he told me he didn't want to change back, I agreed."
"But," she continued, "The fact that I loved eating his pussy didn't mean I didn't need some cock too. Even though I got off on licking his feminized cunt, knowing that he'd gone from a big strong man to this sexy girl, I needed to balance out all that pussy-licking by getting my own cunt fucked by a big hard dick. That's where you came in. But now, I'm thinking you might want the same treatment he had. And the thought of you turning into a sexy little girl DOES turn me on..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera