Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ed Miller Archive Caption 0027

You thought I was bluffing, didn't you? You didn't think I'd really let these two double-team me. Just because I was your boyfriend back when I was still a man, doesn't mean I don't like sucking cock now that I'm a girl. As a matter of fact, I love it. Feeling the hard shaft swell up in my mouth, sliding my tongue over the length of it. Feeling the balls spasm as the hot cum shoots into my mouth. I'm hot enough for sex to take on way more guys than just these two, and I'm enough of an exhibitionist now that you're not the first audience I've had. Now sit back and watch, because I'm going to show you a few tricks that I know, from experience, you haven't learned yet. And don't be shy about playing with yourself. I know how hot I am, so if you want to finger your pussy while you watch me suck these two cocks dry, just go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera