Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ed Miller Archive Caption 0037


It was an addiction. I knew that from the first dose.

Being able to turn into a woman, live out my fantasies. And each time, the drug lasted longer.

First it was minutes, just long enough to masturbate. Then hours, long enough to get fucked. Then days.

Each time, I told myself I couldn't account for the absence of my male self for each lengthening time period. But I would end up taking it anyway, just to be fucked as a woman one more time.

This dose should last for years. I don;t want to take it, but I knew there was no way I could resist. 

And as I kneel here, sucking this guy's dick, knowing he;s about to fuck my wet and waiting pussy, I can;t help but feel that I made the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera