Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ed Miller Archive Caption 0031

"Do it," the transformed man moaned as my girlfriend, his ex-, sucked his big, female tits. "You won't regret it. At first, I did it just to please her, but the first orgasm I had from lesbian sex changed my mind. It radiated out from my pussy, electrifying my whole body. I never felt anything like that from my dick. And the body...it just feels so sexy. Every time I look down and see these things, these tits on my chest, I just get wet. She loves sucking them. They're bigger than hers, and I know it turns her on to know that I'm bigger than she is, that my tits are fuller and more womanly. It turns me on, too."
"If you do it, we'll be girls together. We can have three-way lesbian sex until we can't take any more. I know that eventually she'll find another guy to fuck her. She can't go without cock for too long. But believe me, you won't be jealous. At least, not the way you might think. I haven't wanted to take your place when she told me about you, about how she loved taking your huge cock into her. I wanted to take hers. Before she changes you, would you fuck me? Im' a virgin as a girl, and I want you to give me that big cock before you turn into a girl like us."

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera