Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ed Miller Archive Caption 0030

"That was fun," I said, grinning up at my girlfriend. "If I'd known that it felt that good to have your pussy eaten, I'd have let you transform me into a girl months ago. Want me to eat yours?"
"I'm not really...into girls," she said. "Though you do make a cute one. No, what I'd really like to do is to watch you get that hairless little cunt reamed by a big fat dick."
"What!? If you're not into girls, why did you turn me into one?"
"I'm not into having sex with girls, but it DOES turn me on to see a big, strong man like you turned into a sexy teenage girl. To see you abandon your masculinity and submit to the needs of the hungry pussy between your legs. And you've taken to it like a duck to water. I bet, once you've been fucked, you'll be begging me not to change you back."
I was shocked, but I was even more surprised that my cunt was wet and eager to give her idea a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera