Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ed Miller Archive Caption 0006

Yep, the virus is still working. I'm completely female now. I've got the whole package. Tits. Pussy. Ass. And the traitorous sex drive to go with them.
I wish it would stop. Ever since I was infected. The desire, the mad hunger for sex. Sex as a woman. Sex with men.
It's growing, just like my tits are still growing. At first, I could put the thoughts out of my head. Thoughts of kneeling, stakr naked, as man after man presents his dick to my mouth. Thoughts of sucking them, servicing man after man, feeling the hot semen shooting into my mouth, coating my tongue. Thoughts of being fucked, of spreading my legs and feeling a thick, hard cock slide up into my waiting pussy. I had those thoughts before I even had a pussy.
The time is gone when I could resist them. And I feel the time slipping away when I even want to. Soon, I'll welcome these fantasies like I welcome cocks into my cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is best viewed in anything except Internet Explorer. Need an alternative? Try Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera